Artificial intelligence (AI) is the future. The top AI scientists are developing this new field at a rapid pace, which affects most industries including law, marketing, and finance and banking. We at Gengo have curated this list of active blogs that you can follow to stay up to date with the latest AI developments.
- AI Weekly: Weekly collection of news and resources on artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Machine Learnings: Blog for even beginners to understand how AI will change your work and life.
- AI Trends: Media channel focused on the business and technology of AI. The blog is designed to keep executives ahead of the curve.
- Deep Hunt: Weekly newsletter on the hottest things in artificial intelligence, carefully curated by Avinash Hindupur.
- Becoming Human: Latest news, info, and tutorials on artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, big data and what it means for humanity.
- DataRobot Blog: Latest updates on what’s happening in the world of automated machine learning and data science.
- Gengo’s Resources for Machine Learning: Provides open datasets for machine learning projects in natural language processing, chatbot training, and more. Insight into how artificial intelligence and machine learning are affecting many industries, including law, journalism, and finance and banking.
Science & Tech Blogs
- CTOvision: Enterprise technology issues including big data, cloud computing, computer security, CIO and CTO career issues, and the future of IT.
- Gizmodo: Design, technology, science, and futurism website. Covers topics such as Uber, Facebook, drones, artificial intelligence, Elon Musk, NASA and more.
- Engadget: Multilingual technology blog network with daily coverage of gadgets and consumer electronics. Covers topics such as virtual reality, Google, Facebook, Uber, self-driving cars, artificial intelligence, mobile phones, and more.
- Science Daily: Delivers breaking news about the latest scientific discoveries to a global audience.
- TechCrunch: American online publisher of tech and industry news, analysis of emerging trends in tech, and profiling of new tech businesses and products. Covers topics such as startups, Facebook, Uber, Google, venture capital, artificial intelligence, self-driving cars, IPOs and more.
- The Verge: American technology news and media network, publishing news items, long-form feature stories, product reviews, podcasts, and an entertainment show. Covers topics such as Google, Facebook, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, self-driving cars, Elon Musk, and more.
- Gigaom: News, analytics, and opinions on startup companies, emerging technologies, and more.
- Chatbots Magazine: Learn about chatbots, AI, NLP, Facebook Messenger, Slack, Telegram, and more. Articles written by 1,000+ botmakers and counting.
- Chatbot’s Life: Blog to help readers learn about chatbots, sharing the latest bot news, artificial intelligence and natural language processing tools, tutorials, and more.
- Chatfuel Blog: Leading platform for making bots on Facebook Messenger. Find news, tips, and information related to chatbots from this blog.
Law & AI Blogs
- Artificial Lawyer: Blog focused on driving legal sector change through artificial intelligence, the best means currently available for automating significant parts of the legal production line.
- Law and AI: Blog devoted to studying the emerging legal and policy issues surrounding artificial intelligence and autonomous machines.
- Artificial Intelligence Technology and the Law Blog: Covers issues arising at the intersection of artificial intelligence technologies and the law.