The top AI scientists in 2019 are continuing to develop new technology at a rapid pace, and this affects almost every industry including law, marketing, and finance and banking. For AI professionals, it’s important to keep up with the latest developments. Nowadays, people have started to turn away from television and instead receive news via the world wide web, including online news sites, social media, and blogs.
We at Gengo have curated this list of the best blogs to follow for AI resources and machine learning news articles. We hope you can add a few of these AI blogs to your reading list.
Top Picks for AI Blogs
- AI Weekly: Weekly collection of AI resources and machine learning news articles.
- Gengo’s Resources for Machine Learning: Here at Gengo, we run an AI blog to provide open datasets for machine learning projects in natural language processing, chatbot training, and more. Our blog posts offer insight into how AI and machine learning are affecting many industries, including law, journalism, and finance and banking.
- Machine Learnings: This blog is for everyone, even beginners, to understand how AI might change your personal and work life.
- AI Trends: Media channel focused on AI technology and businesses. The blog is catered towards a business audience, with a particular focus on executives who are looking for information about the latest AI trends. It offers advice about how and when to implement new technology into their business.
- Deep Hunt: A weekly collection of machine learning news articles, carefully curated by Avinash Hindupur.
- Becoming Human: This AI blog provides the latest news and tutorials about AI, machine learning, and deep learning, and their implications for humanity.
- DataRobot Blog: DataRobot provides the latest updates on what’s happening in the world of automated machine learning and data science.
General Science, Tech, and AI Blogs
- CTOvision: This site covers enterprise technology issues including big data, cloud computing, computer security, CIO and CTO career issues, and the future of IT.
- Gizmodo: Design, technology, science, and futurism website Gizmodo covers topics such as Uber, Facebook, drones, artificial intelligence, Elon Musk, NASA and more.
- Engadget: This multilingual technology blog network with daily coverage of gadgets and consumer electronics. It covers topics such as virtual reality, Google, Facebook, Uber, self-driving cars, artificial intelligence, mobile phones, and more.
- Science Daily: This publication delivers breaking news about the latest scientific discoveries to a global audience.
- TechCrunch: An American online publisher of tech and industry news, analysis of emerging trends in tech, and profiling of new tech businesses and products. It covers topics such as startups, Facebook, Uber, Google, venture capital, artificial intelligence, self-driving cars, IPOs and more.
- The Verge: This is an American technology news and media network, publishing news items, long-form feature stories, product reviews, podcasts, and an entertainment show. It covers topics such as Google, Facebook, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, self-driving cars, Elon Musk, and more.
- Gigaom: This publication focuses on news, analytics, and opinions on startup companies, emerging technologies, and more.
Best AI Blogs about Chatbots
- Chatbots Magazine: This AI blog provides resources for anyone interested in learning about AI, chatbots, natural language processing, Facebook Messenger, Slack, Telegram, and more. Itincludes articles written by 1,000+ botmakers.
- Chatbot’s Life: This blog helps subscribers learn about chatbots, sharing the latest bot news, artificial intelligence and natural language processing tools, tutorials, and more.
- Chatfuel Blog: This AI blog is the leading platform for making bots on Facebook Messenger. In this blog, you’ll find chatbot and machine learning news, tips, and information.
Best AI Blogs about Law
- Artificial Lawyer: This AI blog’s mission is to drive legal sector change through AI, the best means currently available for automating significant parts of the legal production line.
- Law and AI: This blog is devoted to studying the emerging legal and policy issues surrounding AI and autonomous machines.
- AI Technology and the Law Blog: This AI blog covers issues arising at the intersection of AI technologies and the law.
If you would like to add your AI blog to the list, please let us know! We’d love to check out even more AI blogs and machine learning news articles.